Tired of grainy photos in low-light conditions? SmoothCam comes to rescue!
SmoothCam works by taking multiple photos and merging them into one photo which has less noise than any one of them!
SmoothCam also works great as a regular camera with several nice features:
- Short time between shots so you don't have to wait before taking another photo.
- Separate focus and exposure points gives you control over what to focus on and how to adjust exposure.
- Choose between locked focus and continuous focus.
- Triple shot lets you take three pictures in rapid succession in full resolution.
- Trigger timer lets set a timer of 3 or 10 seconds.
- Selectable output format - choose between JPEG or TIFF.
For optimal results, make sure to hold your device as still as possible while SmoothCam is taking the photos. As you might have guessed, SmoothCam works only for scenes without motion although it might produce interesting (if unpredictable) results when there is motion.
Don't hesitate to send in suggestions on how to make SmoothCam better!